Calculating the repayment amount for a 15-year home loan can be a crucial step in financial planning. To simplify this process, a user-friendly calculator can be a handy tool. In this article, we will provide you with a simple and effective HTML and JS code for a 15-Year Home Loan Calculator.
How to Use
- Enter the loan amount in the designated input field.
- Input the annual interest rate as a percentage.
- Specify the loan term in years.
- Click the “Calculate” button to get the monthly repayment amount.
The formula to calculate the monthly payment for a fixed-rate mortgage is given by:
- is the monthly payment.
- is the principal loan amount.
- is the monthly interest rate (annual rate divided by 12 and converted to a decimal).
- is the total number of payments (loan term multiplied by 12).
Suppose you have a home loan of $200,000, an annual interest rate of 4%, and a 15-year term.
Plugging these values into the formula will give you the monthly payment.
Q: Can I leave the input fields blank?
A: No, all input fields must be filled to calculate the monthly payment accurately.
Q: How is the interest rate calculated monthly?
A: The annual interest rate is divided by 12 and converted to a decimal to get the monthly rate.
Using a 15-Year Home Loan Calculator can greatly assist in planning your finances and understanding the monthly repayment commitment. The provided HTML and JS code offer a simple and efficient way to calculate the monthly payment for your home loan.